This summer our Family Fun Days were immensely popular and so we have redesigned the day for the autumn season and are pleased to include Family Activity Days at Hadleigh Park this October Half Term.
This taster session for this fun sport will be part of your day. Enjoy taking aim on the archery field, 5 arrows per person.
Create your very own Spider or Bat Kite to soar across the sky at Hadleigh Park!
This 90 minute activity will test your skills as a family out in the wilderness at Hadleigh Park! Make your own den using our survival equipment, will it withstand the wind and rain?!?!
Family Bike Tour
Join our experienced bike tour guide as we show you the best routes to take your family and how to make the most of your time at Hadleigh Park. Learn how to use the skills area and the pump tracks in a fun and safe way. There is limited availability for this activity, places will be allocated on a first come basis. You will need to bring your own bike (suitable for hybrid & mountain bikes) and helmet. Bike hire is available from Bikeart, additional hire charges apply.
Use a map of the Park as you navigate the course and find all the markers along the way.
Selfie Scavenger Hunt
Test your selfie skills as you explore the park with our Hadleigh Park Selfie Scavenger Hunt list. Make sure you take a photo on your phone or camera for each of the items on the list.
|Age||6 years plus|
|Date||Sat 21st, Mon 23rd, Weds 25th & Fri 27th October|
|Time||Various, book activities from 10am on the day (restrictions apply)|
|Cost||£8 single wristband, £12 for 2 wristbands* or £24 for Family* (2 adults & 2 children) *Limited availability first come first serve basis|
Family Fun Fridays were extremely popular this summer and sold out fast. Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment. There are no discounts offered on this activity or Paddleboarding.
On the day:
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, all activities take place outside.
- On arrival go to the Welcome Hut, wooden cabin located adjacent to the Hub Cafe, Play Area and Car Park. The bookings desk for the day’s activities will open at 10am.
- Please arrive at your activity promptly, it is not possible to delay the start of any activity.
- Please be aware the Family Bike Tours have restricted numbers and so will be allocated on a first come basis.
- Participants must be competent riders with a Hybrid or a Mountain Bike and have their own bike and helmet. Bike Hire is available at the Bikeart shop, please secure your place first.
- There are many picnic areas at Hadleigh Park, you can bring your own pack your own lunch.
- The Hub Cafe will be open daily with a selection of hot & cold, drinks and food available to purchase,
- The minimum age for Archery, Bike Rides and Survival Skills is 6 years old.
- The craft and orienteering is open to all ages.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Parking is not included in any activity, payment is made when you leave the site, either by cash or card at one of the machines. Please be aware old pound coins are NOT accepted.