Hadleigh Park hosts a variety of Family activities and events throughout the year. There is something for all the family to enjoy and get active together.
- Family Fun Fridays – A great way to try out some of the fun activities on offer at Hadleigh Park, including Kayaking, Archery, Crafts and more. Age restriction apply to come activities, see full terms and conditions.
- Monday Madness – 3-5 year olds £5 per child Explore the Family Trail, make a craft and enjoy story telling. Every Monday
- Mini-Ranger Day 6-8 year olds – This all day event includes lunch, test your skills as a ranger hunting for mini beasts and more. £20 per child, Wednesdays this summer holiday (excludes 9th August)
- Family Camping – Spend the night at Hadleigh Park, includes craft activity for the kids and a night walk with our Country Park Ranger. Must have own tent and equipment. Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th August.
- Family Survival Days – £12 per person , Thursday 3rd & Thursday 24th August. Minimum age 6 years, children must be accompanied by full paying adult.
Summer Activities will be available to book from Wednesday 12th July at 2pm