Hadleigh Park International
- This event has passed.
5th May @ 12:00 pm - 7th May @ 6:00 pm| Free
The Hadleigh Park International Event will return for a second year on 5th – 7th May
Further details about the event can be found here: www.hadleighparkinternational.co.uk
There will no access to the MTB Trails from 8am 6th until 6pm on Sunday 7th.
For Updates about the event you can follow @Hadleigh_IntMTB for all the latest news.
Saturday 6th May:
- 1000 Youth Girls Race
- 1100 Youth Boys Race
- 1200 – 1245 Under 12’s Race, followed by award ceremony inclu. Youths
Sunday 7th May:
- 0930 Women Juniors race
- 1100 Men Juniors Race
- 1215 Women and Men Junior award ceremony
- 1300 Women Elite Race, followed by award ceremony
- 1500 Men Elite Race, followed by award ceremony
Alongside the Racing, there will be:
For those driving to the event there is a Park and Ride Service
You will need to follow signs to the Park and Ride Car Park where a bus will bring you to the venue as there is no spectator parking at Hadleigh Park.
Park and Ride Tickets for the Bus need to be pre-booked before the event and can be booked below.
The price is: £3 per person, except for Under 5’s who are FREE
Park and Ride Car Park Location: School Lane Car Park, Benfleet, Essex, SS7 1NS
Note: School Lane Car Park Charges On Saturday’s there is a £2 All day charge but Sunday’s are free.
Access to Hadleigh Park via Chapel Lane will be restricted to only those issued with an Event Permit.
Here are some other Car Parks close to Hadleigh Park which are free on Sundays:
- Rectory Road Car Park – Hadleigh – SS7 2ND – Walking to time to park 15 minutes
- Castle Point Borough Council Offices – Kiln Rd, Benfleet SS7 1TF – Walking time to park 30 minutes
The Cost for Camping has now been reduced to £30
For those wanting to camp at the event, please see the below FAQ’s before using the Booking Link below.