Thursday 11 May
- Before you arrive you will need, googles, towel, footwear you don’t mind getting wet, wetsuit (if you have one), emergency contact details and some money (£6 entry, £5 wetsuit and ££ for the café)
- Head to the Hadleigh Park office, where our team will greet you and request you complete our registration process (10 minutes max). If you haven’t got a wristband or HP swimming hat you will be issued one.
- If you have your own wetsuit we will give you the code for the changing rooms, or if you need to hire a wetsuit we can fit you to a suit.
- Once changed head over to the reservoir entrance (find the blue flag), we recommend wearing footwear as the entrance is stone.
- At the top of the entrance ramp our team will read you the safety briefing and when your ready tag you in to the system. You are then ready to get in and start swimming.